Date: Tuesday 6th September, 6 - 7.30pm
This is a foraging walk for those with a specific interest in the healing properties of plants. I’m joined by Roses, who is a trained medical herbalist and we’ll both share our knowledge with you as well as some yummy foraged snacks. Come and spend time connecting with the plants that surround you and all they can offer. We’ll learn the basics of plant identification and safety around foraging and using plants as a medicine. I always encourage sustainable foraging, we share these plants with other living beings and only take with gratitude what will not be missed.
Autumn is full of berries, nuts and roots. The energy of the plants has gone into the seeds, or is slowly going to sleep in the root through the winer. We’ll look talk about preparations that we can make with these autumnal ingredients and how can we preserve plants healing properties for winter colds, flue, or runny noses, and how we can support the immune system. We’ll also talk about edible and other useful plants and how can we enjoy them in our in home, kitchen and garden.
£35 - choose this level if most of these statements apply to you:
• I meet my basic needs (food, housing, transport) every month without worry
• I would be able to buy coffees, new clothes or books, or go out each month
• I can afford a regular wellbeing-related treatment or therapy
• Paying £35 may be a sacrifice but will not create hardship.
£25 - choose this level if most of these statements apply to you:
• I stress about affording food, housing, or transport each month but usually manage to
• I am employed or have access to savings
• If I budget I am able to buy some new items and thrift others
• Paying £25 may be a sacrifice but will not create hardship.
£15 - choose this level if most of these statements apply to you:
• Meeting my basic needs (food, housing, transport) is a big worry and I don’t always manage to
• I am unemployed or underemployed and have no access to savings
• I am rarely able to afford to go out or buy new things
• I cannot afford to take time off without financial burden
• Paying £25 would cause me financial hardship.
top of page
bottom of page